본문 바로가기

50대 게시판 인기 게시글

50대 게시판

킬리만자로의 표범

페이지 정보

작성자 단테 댓글 1건 조회 1,202회 작성일 19-08-21 01:19

본문

tumblr_pto0bqnUvd1tq5z8wo1_540.jpg 

먹이를 찾아 산기슭을 어슬렁거리는 하이에나를 본 일이 있는가?  Have you seen a hyena in the valley, wandering in search for food? 짐승의 썩은 고기만을 찾아다니는 산기슭의 하이에나  The hyena of the valley only eats the meat of rotting carcasses.  나는 하이에나가 아니라 표범이고 싶다.  I wish not to be a hyena, but a leopard. 산정높이 올라가 굶어서 얼어죽는 눈덮인 킬리만자로의 그 표범이고 싶다.  that scaled the peak of Kilimanjaro in search of prey and  in the end,  starved and froze to death - I wish to be that leopard. 자고나면 위대해지고 After I sleep, I become grand, 자고나면 초라해지는 나는 지금 지구의 어두운 모퉁이에서 잠시 쉬고 있다. After I sleep, I become wretched, as I now briefly rest in a dark corner of the earth. 야망에 찬 도시의 그 불빛 어디에도 나는 없다.  In that city shining full of ambition, I exist nowhere. 이 큰 도시의 복판에 이렇듯 철저히 혼자 버려진들 무슨 상관이랴? what does it matter if I'm thoroughly discarded in these wide city streets? 나보다 더 불행하게 살다간 고호란 사나이도 있었는데... After all, there's the man Van Gogh, who died even more tragically... ♪ 바람처럼 왔다가 이슬처럼 갈 순 없자나  one can't just come like the wind and disappear like the morning dew. 내가 산 흔적일랑 남겨둬야지  I should leave a trace of my existence  한줄기 연기처럼 가뭇없이 사라져도 빛나는 불꽃으로 타올라야지 Even if I vanish like a column of smoke into thin air, I will burn like a shining flame in the process 묻지마라 Don't ask 왜냐고 왜 그렇게 높은곳까지 오르려 애쓰는지 묻지를 마라 Stop asking why is it, why should I strive so hard to climb such a high place 고독한 남자의 불타는 영혼을 아는이 없으면 또 어떠리♪ What if nobody understands the extreme loneliness of a man's burning soul  살아가는 일이 허전하고 등이 시릴때 When living feels empty and your back feels cold, 그것을 위안해줄 아무것도 없는 보잘 것 없는 세상을 There nothing to give comfort in and nothing-to-see this desolate world  그런 세상을 새삼스레 아름답게 보이게 하는 건 사랑 때문이라는 건 To be able to see renewed beauty in that kind of world is by the power of love  사랑이 사람을 얼마나 고독하게 만드는지 모르고 하는 소리지 But that's when you don't understand how much love makes one desolate and lonesome. 너는 귀뚜라미를 사랑한다고 했다. You said you loved the chirping of crickets. 나도 귀뚜라미를 사랑한다. I also love the chirping of crickets. 너는 라일락을 사랑한다고 했다. You said you loved the lilac. 나도 라일락을 사랑한다.  I also love the lilac. 너는 밤을 사랑한다고 했다. You said you love the night. 나도 밤을 사랑한다.  I also love the night. 그리고 또 나는 사랑한다. And, in addition, I love. 화려하면서도 쓸쓸하고 Glamorous yet gloomy, 가득찬 것 같으면서도 텅비어있는 Seemingly full, yet empty 내 청춘에 건배! Cheers to the story of my youth! ♬사랑이 외로운건 운명을 걸기 때문이야 The reason why love is a harsh lonely road is that you gamble your fate 모든 것을 거니까 외로운거야 It's lonely because you gamble all 사랑도 이상도 모두를 요구하는 것 Love and Ideals demand all from you, and 모두를 건다는 건 외로운 거야. Gambling all is a lonely journey. 사랑이란 이별이 보이는 가슴 아픈 정열 Love is the painful passion that sees separation 정열의 마지막엔 무엇이 있나? What is the last step after passion? 모두를 잃어도 사랑은 후회 않는것 Even after you lose everything, you don't regret love 그래야 사랑했다 할 수 있겠지♬ Only then can you say that you have loved. 아무리 깊은 밤일지라도  No matter how deep the night is 한가닥 불빛으로 나는 남으리 By the flicker of the flame, I will remain 메마르고 타버린 땅일지라도  Even if the land is barren and scorched 한줄기 맑은 물소리로 나는 남으리 Like the sound and sparkle of clear water, I will remain 거센 폭풍우 초목을 휩쓸어도 꺽이지 않는 한그루 나무되리 In the face of violent storm that sweeps away the vegetation, I will be that unbending last tree  내가 지금 이세상을 살고 있는 것은  The reason why I live this world today is that 21세기가  간절이 나를 원했기 때문이야. the 21st century needed and wanted my presence. ♩구름인가 눈인가 저 높은 곳 킬리만자로  Is it a cloud or is it snow, at the peak of Kilimanjaro  오늘도 나는 가리 배낭을 메고  Even today I will go with wearing my pack  산에서 만나는 고독과 악수하며  Shake hands with the desolation met at the mountain  그대로 산이 된들 또 어떠리♩  And if I become the mountain, what of it. 

추천2

댓글목록

best 하늘호수 작성일

노래 잘 들었습니다
참 좋아하는 노랜데...
고맙습니다^^

사랑도 이상도
모두를 건다는건 외로운거야...
그대로 산이되면 또 어떠리...

편안하게 주무세요~

좋아요 1
하늘호수 작성일